It is this firm’s mission to deliver high quality legal services to the community and serve as a resource for individuals and families. This firm is committed to providing accessible, efficient and responsive legal representation to all clients…because you matter.
- State Bar of North Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- 12th Judicial District Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney for Legal Aid of North Carolina (Lawyer on the Line)
- North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society
Tracey L. Henderson is a United States Army Veteran, a mother and lawyer who is licensed in the State of North Carolina and in the State of Georgia. She has a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Fayetteville State University and a Juris Doctorate degree from The University of West Michigan (Thomas Cooley Law School).
Attorney Tracey L. Henderson believes that every person should have access to the legal system and to affordable and competent legal advice and representation. She is dedicated to educating the community on their legal rights and remedies.