Passionate North Carolina Firm Handles Family Law, Estate Planning and More
Dedicated representation for Cumberland County individuals
As a U.S. Army veteran, mother and lawyer, Tracey L. Henderson of The Henderson Firm, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, knows how to fight for what she believes in. Our firm works diligently to help individuals throughout Cumberland County in the areas of family law, personal injury, immigration law, criminal law and estate planning. We believe that every individual should have access to capable, affordable representation, and we will take the time to explain your legal rights and options for whatever matter you bring to us.
Responsive lawyer provides personalized attention
People throughout Cumberland County choose The Henderson Firm because we can provide:
- Competent trial advocacy — We come to court prepared, with the evidence and arguments we need to show your side of the story.
- Strong negotiation — When possible, we try to accomplish your legal goals by negotiating a settlement in your favor to avoid the expense of a trial.
- Compassionate counsel — Your best interests are always at the core of our representation. We make sure we understand what really matters to you in the outcome of your legal matter and then do our best to help you obtain it.
For any legal matter you face, we have the skill and experience to guide you through it.
Knowledgeable legal representation in a variety of practice areas
Our firm can assist you in the following practice areas:
- Family law — The divorce process can be complicated and may involve issues such as alimony, child custody and child support. We help with these and other family law circumstances, including military divorce and spouses’ rights.
- Personal injury — If you were involved in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the damages you suffered due to another person’s negligence. We will fight for maximum compensation for your injuries and other harm.
- Immigration law — Our firm handles complex immigration matters, including applying for visas, requesting adjustment of status, seeking green cards and applying for citizenship.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense practice centers on traffic violations and DMV hearings. These violations can result in serious consequences, including possible jail time, fines and the loss of driving privileges. We help limit your exposure to these consequences through effective legal advocacy.
- Estate planning — Our experienced estate planning lawyer will meet with you and explore your goals to draft a customized estate plan that meets your needs.
- Social security — At The Henderson Firm, we advise clients throughout North Carolina on the eligibility requirements set forth by the Social Security Administration (SSA) for Social Security Disability Insurance payments.
You can rely on our experience and in-depth understanding of these practice areas to help establish a sound and effective legal strategy.
Contact a Fayetteville lawyer for help with your legal matter.
Whether you are dealing with a custody battle, need a living will, are applying for adjustment of status or are facing consequences for a traffic violation, The Henderson Firm, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, can help. We assist clients throughout the Cumberland County area. Please call 910-745-6148 or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation.